Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OMG, long time no see.

Well I know this has taken me so long to post and not to mention visit all you lovely people, Ok house moving done out of my beautiful Adeline Cottage and into our cute rental Cottage as this cutie is on a street called Swan street, and off another street called Silver street I'm going to name her Silver Swan Cottage, but more on her later and photos too. Back to Adeline Cottage now you see it!



Now you don't! Let me just say it has been a hard 4 weeks trying to move house and trying to do everything else all at the same time, I'm am very sad I had to sell and leave Adeline Cottage I thought this would of been home until my cherubs grew up, oh well never mine, one door closes as another opens.


I can't believe how empty it looks, and so much room, without all my home ware!



so moving right along, so much has been happening, I had a review which I think I mentioned before No still haven't taken photo's yet, I know, I know I'm slack in the image department right at this moment, also been busy fulfilling custom orders, image once again will be coming soon, Oh did I mention I can't find anything yet here at Swan Cottage I'm stepping over boxes, washing, bags, stuff, OMG what a mess, I need someone to come and put everything in its place as at this time I don't get time, also I attended 2 trade shows, decoration and design, Reeds gift fair and 1 stitches and craft show, three weeks running I had such a ball viewing all the new items that will end up in the shops we all love so much, ladies of Australia, watch out VINTAGE in a huge way, and French Provincial big and better, hmmmmmmm I wanted it all, well I did place a few orders, well a few to many...lol, also I went back to school the design department Today, I have been invited back to talk with the students about me on how I started my business and where I am today, I tell you what I was so nervous and excited all at the same time, it's ok me talking on my blog because I'm not standing up in front of all of you, but when you have a class full with all eyes on you weeeell lets just say I thought I'd be running to the toilet alot....lol, but I made it through with out having to go! Well theses lots more to tell you I can't think right now, oh I have lots of pretties to show too more on that later stay tuned.

Now I dear friend of mine and yours awarded me with two Awards a few weeks back, I'm very lucky and very grateful to have received them, a big thank you to Marina The first award Brillante Weblog Premio-2008 Award

And the second Award "Premio Caminemos Juntas" which means "Walk Together Award". Once again Marina thank you so much for these Awards I will treasure them.

Now I'm meant to pass these onto another 8 ladies, but I've decided because there is so many beautiful talented ladies and I don't want to leave any of you out I wish for everyone that leaves a comment to take these Awards and posted them on there blog, typepad etc. Because each and everyone of you deserve them!

Ok that's all for now going to visit some blog gals.

Chat soon!

Hugs

Kirstie.

9 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Welcome back and sounds like things are busy, busy for you.

Victoria x

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow you have been busy. It is always hard to move from your home. I know each time we have moved house I feel a little sad at leaving. It is so hard when you put so much of yourself into creating your own little piece of heaven and then leaving it behind.
Alison

Linda said...

Hi Kirstie,
Well it does sound like you have been very very busy, can't wait to see some photos of where your staying now when you have the chance.
Cheers Linda

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love the name of the new place, Swan Cottage is so pretty. It will feel like home to you in no time.

Natasha Burns said...

Hope you find everything in those boxes soon Kirstie! I'm still waiting for you to make some cupcake soap... hmmm....
It was fun seeing you again on Saturday, i'll probably stop by again soon!
Thanks for the gorgeous gift you gave me, it has pride of place in the lounge room, with my fave mags and the remote controls - i'll take a pic when there is decent lighting here one day that it isn't so dreary! xo

Anonymous said...

AWWWW I LOVED that kitchen!!!
Hugs
mands

Anonymous said...

HI Kirstie,
Just got my new copy of Country Home Ideas & I love the feature that they did on your web business. Best of luck with it:)
Hugs,
Sarah xxx

{oc cottage} said...

Oh my, you have been busy! CANNOT wait to see the fabulous things you do to your new cottage!!

M ^..^

Anonymous said...

Come on Girlie when you gonna blog again!! I miss your lovely posts!!
hugs
mands