Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Merry Christmas


Just thought I'd pop in and share with you a Christmas tree created by mother nature, I darken the image as the tree was getting lost in the bright harsh sunlight, but the tree is very real and is growing in a garden near my daughters school, I asked the owner of the house would you mind if I take a photo of your Christmas tree in the garden, they said "we don't have a Christmas tree in the garden", until I showed them, they laughed and said "omg we walk pass that every day and didn't even realise it was in the shape of a Christmas tree...hmmm maybe we should put lights on it" I agree I replied...anyway I love the way the purple flowers are dotted around like Christmas bulbs...
don't you think it's the sweetest thing you've seen!

I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you for visiting blog, I appreciate it and I'm very humble that you find my blog interesting to come back to read time after time, this also helps me find more interesting reading for you...and of course keeping my creative drive flowing...so I thank you.

Merry Christmas to you all, and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Kirstie

and the

Adeline Country Cottage Family

xxxx

can't wait to see you all in the New Year 2011

3 comments:

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Always love to visit! That Chrissie tree is something special for sure.
alicia

Alison Gibbs said...

Kirstie hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas break together
Isn't it funny how it sometimes takes someone else to show us the beauty in our own gardens and life
Alison

Delcie Wardrop said...

Merry Christmas and a Happry New Year to you and yours! Glad you shared that special tree with us.