Saturday, January 5, 2008

She sell's Sea Shells, by the Sea Shore

Well Lady's I need alittle help, my hubby manages a seafood company, and I bet you all have watery mouths now, and thinking how lucky I am, and that I'd get all my seafood free, and the answer to your question is "YES" I do, but guess what lady's I have a bad reactions to seafood so I can't eat it, the only thing seafood I can eat and not get sick is "Flake".......LOL
I asked him do you have shells that you just throw away, he replied "Yes" so I asked him to bring some home for me..... I think I waited about three weeks for them and I think I re mined him about 6-7 times.......well here they are I can't believe they throw these beauty's out they are just soooo beautiful..... Now lady's my question to you all is......Are there any craft ideas you could share with me, I do have a few which when I get around to doing, hopefully soon I will post and sell in my boutique. Now I know these shell's are endless to me, thank-you hubby, I think there will be many craft projects, just to name a few I came up with, glitter around the edges add hole, ribbons, nice little Chrissy decoration, the other one was a banner/garland the shells would be embellished, still not sure what yet, and the other with the thin white shell as a center piece for a necklace......Oh this endless... Please lady's all creative mines welcome!!!!!

4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Too bad about the allergy!! That is so sad, all that seafood and you can't have any.

You're lucky to get the shells tho. I'd have them filling up all my apothocary jars right away! But they are a great shape for embellishing and art-ing up. that open surface would look wonderful with a vintage flower picture in it, then covered with plenty of poly so you could use it as a soap dish. Maybe put 'legs' on it with those flat sided marbles glued to the bottom?

Pearl Maple said...

You lucky girl to have all those beautiful shells to play with.

When we lived on the beach we would glue smaller and larger shells together in the shape of an angel.

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Oh..how lovely! This is mother nature's jewelry. What about a shell wreath to use year round on your front door. You might be able to attach to a ordinary candle holder?? Good luck..Angie

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity in your post is just cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Here is my blog post; effective weight loss