Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Winner's

Ok, I'm only here for a minute, to let you know you won my Pink prize, I have been sick since Sunday and still trying to get over it, so without delaying any longer the first prize goes to Jen at Whine N Rose, thank-you Jen you where spot on with 130 Pinks, and no one guessed the second prize so being to only one that put in the number of non Pink coloured Pinks was Victoria from Vintage Tea you had guessed there where 2, there where 4 that weren't pink. So lady's thank-you all for coming, and read Pink Inspiration, and for your lovely comments, and playing.
Jen and Victoria congrates, I'll need you to email me your address so I can send you off your Pink prize.

Oh I think I need to go back to bed, can't look at the screen any longer!

Hugs

Kirstie
PS Oh I almost forgot I sold my house on Saturday, oh no got to start packing out by August I have alot of stuff, oh don't think about go back to bed :(

9 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Sorry to hear you're not well but I am pleased to here I won something!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!

I'll drop you an email with my address,

Take Care,

Victoria

Alison Gibbs said...

Congrats on the sale of the house Kirstie. Back to bed and restore your energy. You will need it to start that packing
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

congrats to the pink ladies!! My poor eyes went blurry when I started to count lol. Also a huge congrats on selling your house, no more strangers wandering through yay!! Make sure you get rid of most of your excess stuff before the move though, it cost a fortune to move all my extra stuff and then I sold it anyway. Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol. Hope you are feeling much better soon!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Natasha Burns said...

Hope you get better soon Kirstie! Congrats to the winners and a bigger congrats to you guys for selling your home! I guess it must be bitter-sweet though, oh and the thought of packing up a house would do my head in! I hope you get it all done in time!

Charmingdesigns said...

You have a wonderful blog. I have a question...I dont know how to get the little pictures put on the side bar on my blog. I have the little pictures cut and pasted into my pictures not sure how to move them. Thanks, Laurie

Wolfe's den said...

How exciting to win something!!!!
I am so happy!!
Sorry you were not feeling well.
Hope all is fine now~
Congratulations on selling your house!!!!
Jenn~

Marina Capano said...

Hi! how are you! I love your blog! by the way, you are invited my virtual party! I hope you visit!!!XOXOXOXOOXO

{oc cottage} said...

How exciting! You must be thrilled!

M

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

YOu poor thing, I hope you are feeling better soon.