Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Party Time

Ok ladies its party time, on Thursday, May 22nd, our dear friend Marina at Only Cute Things is having a virtual party,
What do you like best of your home decoration?
You can show anything you like, A whole room, a whole house or just a close up of something special to you or one handcraft made yourself.
So on THURSDAY, MAY 22nd come and join in all you need to do is visit Marina and leave a comment to say you will be there.

so I'll see you all there, it's going to so much fun!

Hugs
Kirstie
ps: OMG, OMG, OMG I did it, I did it, my first link without showing the link I'm so excited I worked it out all on my own, aren't you proud of me, If you could see me now I'm dancing around to room, I did it, I did it a yeah yeah yeah....lol....I know, I know I'm crazy right...hee, hee.


4 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Welcome back!!

I'm joining Thursday too!

Victoria xx

Marina Capano said...

Thanks so much! see you in my party!xo

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Check your link to marina...I tried it too and it is weird. it does not link to her cute things blog?

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I linked it right....here is the problem.
Do not put www.
put wwwpurocolor.blogspot.com
No, . after www
Sort of strange but it finally worked. You and I were getting someone elses blog.
Happy visiting...stop by my blog too :)