Friday, May 30, 2008

My First Tag.

I'm so excited this is my first Tag,


I have been tagged by the lovely Linda to answer the following questions about myself,



1: What was I doing 10 years ago?

Well where do I start hmmmmm ok, My hubby and I where living in Warrigul, we owned a business/running a shop called Warrigul Chicken Bar, I also was painting up furniture Shabby Chic and ceramics in my spare time and selling them.



2: Five things on my to do list?

1: Enroll my girls in dance classes

2: Start packing (as we are moving)

3: Clean my house as a bomb looks like has hit it

4: Make more craft items

5: Open shop



3: Snacks I enjoy?

A family block of chocolate a night.

And comfort food Mac and cheese.



4: Things I would do if I was a Millionaire?

Give some away, family & Charity's,

Buy our dream home,

and bring Adeline Country Cottage to every major department store to near you....lol



5: Places I have lived?

Many places in Melbourne to many to mention, Canberra

and Hamilton Island Queensland.



So there you have it lady's five little things about myself, now for me to tag 5 people.



1: Alicia

2: M :)

3: Marina

4: Victoria

5: Jenn


Ok ladies I hope you are going to play, actually I think I've picked from five different countries, lets see how far we go.

Must go for now, hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Hugs

Kirstie







10 comments:

Marina Capano said...

Hi Kirstie!!!! super I love tags! I played a few days ago with other friend and I love playing ! Well, nice question and your nice responses. We live in different country but all are women are iqual with customs, with our chil,our job and homework housewives! no!? thanks for your invite, playing soon, have a nice weekend!

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

oooh yoykes thanks Kirstie, will give this a go for sure, will remind me of the list of things I should do lol. Hey I remember the warrigal chicken bar, my inlaws used to live in Bairnsdale so I am sure we did a pit stop there a few times!!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Hi Kirstie...

I'll post my answers this weekend!

Victoria xx

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Kirstie. What fun reading your tag answers and getting to know more about you.
Alison

Linda said...

Hi Kirstie,
Thanks for playing along, it was lovely learning more about you. I can't believe that you lived on Hamilton Island and left paradise.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Cheers Linda

Cathy said...

Hi Kirstie,

How fun to be tagged. I hope you enjoyed telling us all about you. It's always fun to get to know all those little secrets of our blogging friends.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, Congrats on the First tag!! Was great reading some more about ya!!
Now girlie get to the packing!!he he he
Hugs
mands
p's Will be seeing ya soon!!

Wolfe's den said...

I LOVE the pink package!!!
The little note pad is so sweet and the table runner is beautiful!!
Thank you so much!!
Thanks for tagging me- I'll do my best!!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Kirstie.

ahhh the secrets that come out when youre tagged..LOL.
hey i cant believe you lived on hamilton island...i have a story or 2 about that place...when did you live there????

Oh and the block of chockie a night..im so with you (hence my ever expanding backside).

hey and if your store was near me youd have a customer for life sweetie.

Hope youre well
Love Shann xo

Amy Sutter said...

Dear AVP member,
We are having our very first give-away on the AVP blog! www.agedvintagepapier.blogspot.com
Please enter and spread the word (all can enter)! If you would like to sponsor a giveaway, please email me at info@rpboutique.com
Have a chic day!
Amy :-)