Monday, August 10, 2009

Magicial find and a gifted post.

I thought I'd share my little vintage lace find I came across at an opp shop, they where all displayed in the one clear container stashed in the back on a shelf, it was the pale pink that caught me eye, when I brought the container down I could not believe my luck, the perfect shabby chic pallet, I said to the lady I will take the lot, much to her surprise, "oh dear what would you be needing all these for" she asked, "oh nothing or maybe just a little craft project and I just love the colours of them" I said to her. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get home to put them in a little photo shoot. But in the images I have just noticed, the blue and green are much more muted then what I have shown you, the blue looks more like the soft green lace, and the green is a lot paler..... well now that I'm thinking about it the sun was beaming through the window the morning I took them.
Now I also wanted to share with you a little something that came in the post today, I had order these beautiful treasures from Karla last week and I can't believe I've got them in my hands already, gorgeously wrapped, I think I waited about 20mins before opening them as I didn't want to destroy her beautiful parcels....lol, Oh Karla don't tell Sugerwings I have got one of her little super lollie sticks, see down in the bottom left corner the little blue lollie.....hee, hee.


Nah! can't wait any more I have to open it, WOW even more beautiful then what I thought it would be, all I can really say is breathtaking, from the colourway to the vintage wallpaper, and vintage buttons ooohhh to the vintage flowers, oh and Karla I would so love a whole roll of that vintage wallpaper to do a feature wall in, ohhhhhhhhh!

but wait the res more! and this is what other treasures are in side her craft pack, vintage overload, wallpapers, music paper that's been embossed and much, much more oh Karla you have done me proud. I love everything thank you.
Well must go, need to get cleaning, hubby comes home from his work trip tonight after 3 days and the place looks like a whirl wind has hit it, have a wonderful week ladies and gents
Hugs
Kirstie.
Ps: Scroll way down to leave a comment!












































































































8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Kirstie what fabulous laces.
Karla's package is fabulous so many treasures
Alison

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm so glad you liked the package!!

Thanks again!

roseroomnz.com said...

scrolled way down and here I am! Thanks for your lovely supportive comments. The lace was a to die for find and your parcel from Karla just fabulous! Rachaelxo

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Gorgeous ribbons, Kirstie - the colours are so perfect. And everything from Karla is SO wonderful, especially those gorgeous flowers. p.s. hope you get my two packages soon!

Traci said...

The lace was a lovely find! Your package was fantastic! Who doesn't love vintage wallpaper? Traci

Cathy said...

Kirstie,

What a great package of pretty lace. I would use that stash up asap and make something really pretty.

xo Cath

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hey sweet's!! What a FIND!! hmm you seem to have a habit of finding the most pretty things! I think when we go opp shopping we may come to fisty cuffs!! LOL!! NAHHH!!
Anyways your parcel is super pretty and yep I dunno if I'd open it straight away also!!
Glad to see you bloggin again!!
See ya Tuesday!!
xxoo and hugs all round!!

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, I just stumbled upon your blog and now I am in heaven…such a lovely blog, full of interesting posts and breathtaking photos. I am your newest follower.

Love & Hugs
Duchess