Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vintage French Grey Armoire


Ok I decide to give my new laptop ago, and do alittle post, I too have many PC problems, like my dear friend Natasha, but I decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a few new toys of my own, PC and this little baby, I have been trying to find my way around with the new programs, as they are so much advanced then my Vintage PC ....lol, and not to mention the my pictures program, HELLO!!!!! I'm a little folks are dump here, so many more buttons to click and play with, whooooo!!!! so now that I've have worked my way around alittle here I am , to show off some things and what I have been up to......well I don't know if I will tell you what I've been up to, I think you would be reading into the next week, a novel I think not, I would fall asleep typing it and you, well you would fall asleep for a weeks, and maybe wouldn't come back because of boredom and putting you to sleep...lol. share more later but for Now lets get started with The Armoire,


I painted this Armoire in French Grey, highlighted the trims in warm white, and inlayed with a 1930'S French Vintage Floral Grey wallpaper, I left the hardware and painted it, then just added a green crystal cut door knob.




I just love how it turned out, don't you? and don't know how I'm going to let it go but I think I will, I'll keep you posted when I do. Oh how beautiful is that pink Vintage Nightie, Inside this Armoire is full of Vintage Nightie's and they all are just beautiful hanging together, show the rest at another time, a small peek of a vintage green potty cupboard and a pink L/Loom chair, sorry ladies chair has been sold.
Well as I said just a small post, chat soon and feel free to comment, I'm feeling alittle bit of a SCOTT you know "scott no friends"...lol.
Hugs
Kirstie.
Ps: I'm sorry I have'nt added any more of my teacup candle to my boutique, all images are on little miss vintage PC, they will be coming soon!


9 comments:

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

oh wow that Armoire looks amazing. I love how you added the wallpaper to it, just divine!! Do let me know when its up for sale wont you, I think I have just the spot for it ;0)

Alison Gibbs said...

The armoire looks fabulous, love the wallpaper inserts. Is this photo in your booth. I will have to try and come visit one day.
Alison

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

WWHHO Prasie the lord two post's within a month!! HOLLY MOLLY!!!! LMAO!! Yes sweet's your PC was rather Vintage!! no holding ya back now!! and NO excuse for not posting!! YES do show everyone the vintage nighties inside the armoire they look devine!! I can atest to that ladies!!
anyways off to you know where 2morrow will let ya know how we go!! and GOODLUCK for thursday you better let me know how you go my gorgeous friend!!
much love

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Your armoire is gorgeous, Kirstie! I love that grey and the vintage wallpaper panels

Natasha Burns said...

oh i loooooove how it turned out Kirstie! i remember seeing it when you were working on it - that paint you used is so great, you should show a close up of that fabulous finish it has

The Pink Poodle said...

OMG KIRSTIE.....I think the armoire looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL...love the grey colour...the little wallpaper highlight...
beautiful!!....superb...tres fantastic!!!

ps...dont worry about the computer...i have a NICE newish laptop...still dont know what I am doing!!
although..that is nothing new my end!! even forgot the groceries I left at coles last week!!

xx andrea

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That has to be one of the most beautiful armoires ever!!

Traci said...

That armoire is to die for!! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and the thoughts and prayers!have a great weekend! Traci

Jen from Windy Ridge said...

So pretty, love the color!