Thursday, August 13, 2009

Natasha's Cuff Bracelet Swap

OMG, OMG, JUST A QUICK ONE!!!! today is a wonderful day I came home to find sitting on my door step a parcel, I was in a Cuff Bracelet Swap back in June, that Natasha was hosting, my swap partner was Zita from Mlle Magpie in Canada, well I finally received mine, Zita honey you where right about how long it takes to get here, but boy what what a wait!!!! waiting on the edge of my seat with anticipation....lol, when is mine going to come!!!!!! Well it arrived today.....Yeah!!!! I'm can't believe Zita how beautiful everything is, loved the muted colourway, and even those darling scrabble letters spelling out my name, I used the key you sent as the T, love all the vintage pattern making parcels, to the gorgeous vintage buttons, the dried flower, and silk flower, the vintage lace.....ohhhhhhhhhh! where do I stop.


I just love how simple you have made it, Thank you Zita I'm just loving every little detail you have made and put together.

LOVE FOR EVER!!!!!
Hugs
Kirstie.
Ps: Ladie why don't you pop over and give my friend Merina a warm welcome to blog land she has started blogging and done her first post.


11 comments:

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

OHHH you werent kidding when you said today how Gorgeous everything was!!
YUMMO!!!! and yes I did have to pick myself up off the ground when you said you posted again!! What the heck is going on!!!
LMAO!!!!!
hugs babe
oh sorry I know I said I would ring tonight but Ive run out of time and am going to bed soon and seeing's how our phone calls normally last anywhere from 40 mins to an hour I better not start one now coz I will fall a sleep!! Or jackson will wake up coz as he does just about everytime I speak to you!!
Mands

Alison Gibbs said...

What a beautiful cuff you received. So soft and feminine looking
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

oh I am so happy your cuff arrived safely and soundly! What is it with postage between Canada and Australia and Canada and the US? I think Canada is the common denominator - maybe their postal workers just work on their own time, LOL!

Well it was worth the wait wasn't it! Just gorgeous, what a beautiful cuff Zita made for you!!!!

Lori said...

Kirstie, your cuff is STUNNING that Zita made for you...she does beautiful work...i was lucky enough to have her in charge of making my apron for the altered apron swap...i love all the extra goodies she sent to...beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

how pretty!

Betty said...

I love your cuff bracelet. It is so pretty!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You really did receive a beauty! She is so talented!

Your blog is great, too!

LiLi M. said...

Ah these soft colors, beautiful flowers and lace. I think I will never have enough of them! Lucky girl!

The Pink Poodle said...

How totally beautiful/feminine & devine this parcel is that you received..

how exciting it must have been to open it..& see what was inside..

dont you just love receiving LOVELY goodies??

makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside..well thats what I reckon anwyay..

xx andrea

The Pink Poodle said...

cannot believe I spelt Divine..with a DEVINE..(COS I hate that..)...just had to correct it...mrs pedantic old me!!..xx andrea

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you for visiting my blog.