Friday, August 28, 2009

WE HAVE A NAME

Well here is some more of the images of these roses in all her glory, I had taken so many images and couldn't decide which ones, as they are all beautiful,
We as you know in my last post I had rang HQ, to find out what the name of these roses are, so I could grow them in my own garden, well when I get a garden, maybe I'll have to grow them in a pot first, until I get one,
They are such a very pretty pale creamy pink........

Hens their name TALEA ROSE, CREAMY PINK


So there you have it...... one pretty rose, for all! hope you all find one or two or three to grow in your garden.......I think when my time comes and have a garden I will be growing a border of these roses along the front of a white veranda........hmmmmm I wish, I wish for a white house with a wide long veranda.




Dreams can come true!!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Kirstie.



6 comments:

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

They are super pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful name for a beautiful rose!

Alison Gibbs said...

They are beautiful
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

YAY!! so glad you tracked down the name. Now you need to start a little gardening book to put the names of your roses in (and where they are planted in the garden when you get one). I actually did it with our last garden, it was a big help when the old brain couldnt remember what they were and people had to know!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Pearl Maple said...

Congratulations on getting the name, Talea is a lovely name too.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thank you so much for stopping by leshabbytique..your blog is absolutely wonderful!! beautiful creations and ideas.. Happy birthday to your husband.

All The Best