Sunday, December 9, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!



If you scroll down to the Custom Design post you will see the original photo image for a closer look, like in the mag...



YAHOOOOOOOO!!! I am the happyest girl alive right now, I carn't believe it, can someone pinch me please..... You know why cause I debut in my first magazine, it has been out for a week now, I was told this morning, so I rushed out to find the magazine, now I didn't know about this mag because it's their second issue, can you believe that I made the second issue of a brand new magazine and it's on page 8 YAHOOOOOO!!! The magazine is called French Provincial, now if you wanting to subscribe to this magazine, and trust me you would want to, every page you turn is just gorgeous. and the price is amazing, You can find them on this website: http://www.finallyat40.com/ then scroll down and on the right side you will find the mag with the first issue with a blue door and Warwick fabric on the front cover. Happy reading as I will after I take Maddi and Sta my daughters around to see all the christmas lights (if I can take photos I will and post them soon) then put them to bed.




Now to Vintage Glamour owners Maritza and Paul, I owe you both many thanks, for using my Vintage Red Christmas handcrafted gift tags, as part of your magazine spread, and I loved the fact you used my original photo that I'd sent to you when I first came up with the design. Once again thank-you both a whole bunch, kiss, kiss,kiss,kiss.




Now Becky, you wonderful women YOU have been the most amazing women who has seen all the potential I had in me and got behide and pushed me so I wouldn't give up on my dreams, everytime I recieved a blow or negative remark from someone, YOU are there to wipe it clear from my mine to keep me focused on where I want to go. Today when I told you about the magazine debut, You where very excited and told me to "get off the phone and go find this mag and make sure you bring me one back". I gave you your issue You where just as excited as I was, like it a little girl in a candy shop, eye's like saucers, You have know idea how happy that makes me feel. YOU ARE MY ROCK AND MY TRUE FRIEND, and thank-you for being there when I've needed you. Love you......your friend Kirstie.


17 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Many congrats to you!! How exciting, I can't believe they didn't notify you?!?! Good things are happening to you, I can see why, your work is Fabulous!!!!
Hugs :)
Amy

Sherry said...

Kirstie, this is wonderful!! To be part of a debut of a new magazine...and your tags are so luscious...they bring a real richness to the magazine!! I'm with Amy..they didn't tell you they were using your work in their magazine? I thought that was standard and they would do that..as well as give you a complimentary copy!! Nevertheless...just fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie, Congrats on the new website & blog. They are gorgeous! I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to use your beautiful tags in the second issue of French Provincial magazine, I wouldnt have used them unless I thought they were worth their weight in gold. I have been involved with the magazine since their firt issue and I have to say Im very happy with the results. I am very confident it will take off! Its only a matter of time....I wish you all the best Kirstie, though you dont need it as the quality of your work speaks volumes..you are very talented. I have bought many of your gifts tags which are now beautifully scattered around my store & on chandeliers of course! now all I have to do is compliment the range with some notebooks or photo albums...Well, Paul & I wish you a very Merry Christmas to you & your family & we will speak again shortly. Kindest regards, Maritza, Vintage Glamour Sydney.

ps. Thanks for the mention & you're very welcome!!

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Kirstie, have just found you via Karla but I think I have seen your gorgeous tags on ebay too! congrats on getting into your first magazine spread, well done!!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Wow! Congratulations to you!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful news & your lovely holiday home with us! Funny, I have used that same chandelier stamp for the Rehearsal Dinner invitations for my daughter's recent wedding! I think the pic is on my blog. Pop over when you get a chance. I'll be back to read more of your posts for sure!

Merry Christmas!
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Brittany said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! Your holiday decor is gorgeous!
:)Brittany

Southern Heart said...

What exciting news...I'm thrilled for you! Your decor is just lovely, too!

xo, Andrea

Lori said...

Kirstie!! congratulations to you!! you must be over the moon thrilled and i am so happy for you:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Kristie congratulations on the article in the magazine. i will have to go looking for it.
Alison

roseroomnz.com said...

How exciting is that!!! Congratulations and Merry Christmas:) Rachael

Pearl Maple said...

Congratulations, the photos are too tempting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie! I have finally found you!! Thank you so much for your gorgeous email last week. I tried to email you but it would not go through and the link on your website did not work either :( Not to worry, can you get in touch with me at jenh@bigpond.net.au

Looking forward to hearing from you :) And CONGRATULATIONS!! Jenn and Jacqui

Natasha Burns said...

Congrats on the pics in the magazine Kirstie!!! That's great! I emailed a reply to you tonight so let me know if it didn't come through.
Take care,
Natasha : )

hogan said...

WoooHooo big congrats on getting published that is awesome!!
Mary

jen duncan said...

Congratulations on getting published! That is just HUGE!!! The magazine looks awesome, and so does your home~ Happy holidays!

Robin said...

Hi Kirstie,
You visited "my home" from Karlas Holiday Party last week and you WON my giveaway! I don't think you'll be receiving it by Christmas though! Please email me with your address and it'll be on it's way!
Merry Christmas!
Robin

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Kirstie!
YES please I'd love your tips on gingerbread decorating! I don't know if I'll ever make them again but you never know! The girl at spotlight suggested to me I join the pieces with melted chocolate as it dries instantly, then decorate with icing. Tried that trick and I can't do melted choc to save myself, I always burn it! I do have your email in my inbox still that I need to reply to, will do that shortly