Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hearts for Valentine

Ok lady's Valentine's day is coming up fast, so It's time I get cracking, today I started making my Coconut Ice Bath Bombs, I love making them, little fiddley, but I just love the results. My little cherubs love them to, so making them it's like one for the shop, one to the cherubs, LOL...so that's why I have to make so many....I have know idea how many I made last year I lost count! I also used this recipe for Karla & Beths, Sweet Treats and Roses Swap, which I can't wait to recieve that book.... to try all the recipe's and have 41 oringal art work, from each lady that played a part in the swap......Hope you enjoy mine lady's!!!!! Over the next few weeks I be adding my valentine's items, so please feel free to drop in there.
Oh.. I made this for a friend Lisa for Christmas, like myself Lisa just loves Art Nouveau, just a little wall handing embellished with glitter, green half flower rhine stones, felt green leaf, topped off with a vintage ear ring and contrasting ribbons.

By for now back to work!!!

Kirstie.

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Kirstie your bath bombs look like you could eat them instead of float in them.
What a lovely card you made for your friend.
Alison

Sherry said...

Kirstie, they look "delicious"...bet they smell as good as they look too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie, oh if you want to know anything about the cupcakes you must ask Natasha. She has perfected them and knows all about how they are made.

Cathy said...

Kirstie those Valentine bath hearts are perfect and precious too! I missed getting in on that swap, but those ladies are going to be very lucky to receive those lovelies.

And they are my favorite color too!
Just adorable....