Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just Listed In My Boutique

The Lover's Path gift box set.
Coconut Ice bath bombs

Heart note card
Loving Greeting tag
Greetings to my Valentine


Just a short Note to let you know what's been added to my boutique today, all hand made by me. Been hard to do the listings as I have cherub Maddison home today throwing up YUK! makes me want to as well....lol since giving birth to her, I have lost my iron stomach. I keep sending good thoughts, evryone is fit and healthy, everyone is fit and healthy......Yes I read the Secret! Anyway blog friends keep watch more to be listed, in between cleaning up dry reach oops sorry just trying to type it makes me want to well you know!






Chat soon!






Kirstie.

4 comments:

Lena said...

Hello,

You've made some very lovely things for your shop!
I've received the beautiful tag that you made for the Sweet Treats and Roses Swap, and want to tell you how very much I like it. It matches the book cover that Beth made, perfectly. Thank you very much!

Alison Gibbs said...

What pretty things you have added to the shop.
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

BEAUTIFUL work, the cards you have made are divine you clever cookie!
Alicia ~ time worn style

White 'O'Morn said...

Oh my! you have put me into a warm Valentine mood with your lovely cards and I was drooling over the little pink hearts until i found they were for the bath!
I am located in Ireland and it always amazes to see that people a world away can share so many of my passions and interests. It's a small world after all! ...Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Hugs...Pam